[UPHPU] local network

Ryan Oldham uphpu at codershop.com
Wed Nov 17 10:37:36 MST 2004

You could always use stunnel to connect the two machines and make it
look like a local port to your new webserver, and you'd also get the
added security benefit.  This would require you to install stunnel on
your windows box.  You would use stunnel to create a tunnel between the
windows box and the linux box on a certain port.  Then you could run
everything else on the websever and it would just connect to dbase over
the tunnel.

Ryan