[UPHPU] local network

OgdenNights.com lists at ogdennights.com
Wed Nov 17 10:20:36 MST 2004

I'm trying something, a PHP website, that this company sees as
revolutionary -- so they've given me a CPU to be revolutionary on,
while keeping their computer system untainted. So, I would rather find
a solution that can operate and reside on my new webserver. Are there
maybe some other viable alternatives?