[UPHPU] local network

Jeffrey Moss jeff at opendbms.com
Tue Nov 16 13:46:12 MST 2004

Have the computer with the dBase files run the cronjob and connect to your
mysql server.

I use email for a lot of things like this. It is good because it handles
queueing automatically. If a server is down, it will keep trying to send the
email for whatever the timeout period is (I set mine to a week). Send it and
forget it. You'll want to encrypt it of course.

-Jeff