[UPHPU] Re: [UPHPU-announce] PHP|Architect discount

Mac Newbold mac at macnewbold.com
Tue Nov 9 13:08:13 MST 2004

Today at 1:01pm, Ray Hunter said:

>On Tue, 2004-11-09 at 12:51, Mac Newbold wrote:
>> Yesterday at 9:02am, Ray Hunter said:
>>
>> >User Group Members,
>> >
>> >I have been able to secure a discount for user group members that would
>> >like to purchase copies (pdf or hard copy) of PHP|Architect magazine.
>> >You can get the discount from our website.
>> >
>> >http://uphpu.org/staticpages/index.php?page=20041023170334550
>>
>> Cool!
>>
>> If you can edit that page, it would be good to add a link to them on the
>> page. I had to guess what their domain name was.
>
>I gave the location to the discount page in the email. Here is the
>publisher page where it is located:
>
>http://www.uphpu.org/staticpages/index.php?page=20040522142709651
>
>You can get to this page via the "Books" link under "Section" on the
>left navigation.

I'm sorry, I meant the php architect site. The page says the discount, but
doesn't link to them. If others were looking, it's here:

http://www.phparchitect.com/

Their normal prices appear to be $28.59/year electronic ($23.59 after our
$5 discount) or $70/year print ($60 after our $10 discount), or $80/year
for print+electronic ($70 after a $10 discount). (There may be an
additional shipping charge for print and combo subscriptions.)

Thanks,
Mac