[UPHPU] [ot] SMTP over Web Services

David Smith DavidSmith at byu.net
Mon Nov 1 17:34:03 MST 2004

Yeah, it's a crazy request. I just want a way to send SMTP traffic to my
mail server, even though my ISP blocks out-bound port 25. I was hoping to
setup a web service that could take SOAP requests and translate to SMTP
for me, then pass my email along. But, since no mail client on earth
understands such a thing, it's a futile idea anyway.

The simplest solution (and the one I chose) is to use web mail, which is,
in essence, the same thing. :)

--Dave

<quote who="John">