[UPHPU] [ot] SMTP over Web Services

Jeff Moss jeff at opendbms.com
Mon Nov 1 08:32:37 MST 2004

Dave,

This may be what you're looking for:

http://www.dyndns.org/services/mailhop/relay.html

I am running a mail server on my technically dynamic IP address, I use
the mailhop.org for outgoing messages, I haven't had a problem with my
isp blocking port 25, but they will help you with that also. Problem
with outgoing email is my reverse lookup causes a lot of mail servers to
reject email from my IP.

-Jeff