[UPHPU] more door prizes at Tuesdays meeting!

Ray Hunter bigdog at venticon.com
Sat May 15 11:32:44 MDT 2004

On Sat, 2004-05-15 at 11:13, Wade Preston Shearer wrote:
> Another big thanks to Ray for his efforts with the book publishers. We
> have received several more copies of books covering a whole range of
> topics within LAMP technologies. We will be giving out a more books as
> door prizes at our monthly meetings, so mark your (or subscribe to) the
> calendar...

Also, if you receive a book, you might be required to complete a book
review that we can send back to them. I would encourage anyone that
receives a book to complete a book review. The publishers really want to
hear your feedback which in turn goes directly to the authors. I'm
hoping that we can get the book reviews put up on the website when we
get some.

The more book reviews that we complete, they will continue to send free
books and promotional items.

Also remember if you want a specific book to do a book review on please
let me know provide me with the following information:

1. Your name and mailing address
2. Book title, ISBN and publisher

Thanks,
Ray