[UPHPU] variable declaration for multiple form fields -help

Fred Larsen fred at bitwyze.com
Sat May 15 00:25:47 MDT 2004

On Fri, 14 May 2004, District Webmaster wrote:

> P.S. The only guarantee I make about any feedback I give to UPHPU is
> that Dave Smith or Dan Crookston or Fred Laursen will be able to find
> errors in it within five minutes of my submission. I also guarantee that
> I am not sure how to spell any of their names or how to spell
> "guarantee."

I hope that none of my comments are stopping anyone on the list from
posting.  As you can tell from my earlier post I do not know everything
about PHP.  I am pretty sure that Dan and Dave don't either.  Please post
any and all PHP related stuff to the list without fear of being torn apart
by anyone.

Remeber, the only stupid question is the one that is not asked!

Fred