[UPHPU] oop :B

Jason Jones j at poeticintensity.com
Thu May 13 23:45:51 MDT 2004

Ya know...  I might be alone in this thought, but...  I sure would love
to know more about the true advantages of programming OOP style.  I've
been programming PHP for two years now, but I still consider myself very
much a beginner in this field.

Would anyone else be interested in having a UPHPU group meeting
dedicated to the pros / cons of different styles of programming in PHP?
I'd absolutely love it, and - I need it.  From the sound of it, PHP 5 is
gonna be geared *much* more toward OOP than before, and I want to take
full advantage of it.

Any thoughts?

--Jason