[UPHPU] Session Buildup

Kenneth Burgener email at kennethburgener.com
Wed Mar 17 13:07:35 MST 2004

Yes, a logout option would destroy the session, but what if the person doesn't log out?  The file should remain on the server for a year.  Eventually the garbage collection should take care of it.  The sessions that I have found are from 1 day to 3 months old.  All of the garbage collection settings (session.gc_*) are set to the default settings.