[UPHPU] Another Position

Dustin Webb dustinjwebb at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 19 18:22:59 MDT 2004

--- Jim Wright <Jwright at perelson.com> wrote:
> I know you guys are probably sick of me posting job
> positions.  And while I still have a PHP position I
> am trying to fill in Orem <snip/>

I believe I know which Orem position Jim is speaking
of here as I just signed on with the company a couple
of weeks ago. With that assumption in mind I would
like to personally vouch for the company. It's a great
bunch, very motivated and employee minded. I would
urge any one who is looking for a job to seriously
consider this position. Call Jim for details.

Dustin
http://www.daemonmaker.net