[UPHPU] volunteering and/or booth at XMission LIF04

Scott Barber scott.barber at tonservices.com
Thu Apr 29 14:24:35 MDT 2004

I'm there! I'd be happy to represent the group. I'm hopefully also
heading there as a member of the Ogden Area Linux Users Group, but we're
just getting that LUG up and going.

I can have my laptop there with LAMP smarty, pear, whatever. I can also
bring another box if needed.

I'd be happy to volunteer for both a) and b) as needed