volunteering and/or booth at XMission LIF04

Wade Preston Shearer groups at anavidesign.com
Thu Apr 29 13:47:28 MDT 2004

Group:

We have been given the opportunity to be a sponsor at Xmission's LIF04
(Linux Install Fest 2004).

They would like about five more people familiar enough with Mandrake,
Knoppix, Debian, and SuSE to help with installations.

We also have the opportunity to set up a display on a table to promote
the club, PHP, and LAMP.

Please let me know as soon as possible of you are interested in (a)
volunteering to help with the installations and/or interested in (b)
putting together and manning a booth.

What ideas does the group have for a booth? One initial thought that I
did have (besides recruiting more members) was allowing people to come
over after getting linux installed and having us help them set
up/configure Apache, PHP, and MySQL on their boxes.

Eh?

wade