A temp job.

Ashley Oviatt ashovi at qwest.net
Tue Apr 27 12:44:59 MDT 2004

We have a (mostly) well-defined project we need done asap. I figure
it'll take someone familiar with html php and mysql about a day to
complete it. If you want to bid on it and want specs, let me know.

In a nutshell, it's a web form that our customers can use to upload
files, text, or whatever to our production department. It needs to have
required fields and the uploaded "stuff" needs to go to a server
separate from the one that has the web form on it. Both servers have
php+mysql on a *nix platform.

Ashley