[UPHPU] MySQL questions?

jeffrey neslen jneslen at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 15:12:07 MDT 2004

That list sounds good to me too.  I am very interested
in more complex sql.  A question recently that came up
was how to do XOR (either or, but not both) type
queries in MySQL.
These would be my prefered subjects:

-Doing JOINs (simple and complex)
-Optimizing queries along with indexing
-administrative subject such as setting IP access and
write permissions
-importing data from other data sources

Jeff