[UPHPU] Horde, etc.

Wade Preston Shearer groups at anavidesign.com
Tue Apr 20 14:34:59 MDT 2004

> Two things:
>
> 1. Anyone out there ever use the Horde framework or any of it's apps?
> I'm interested in learning more. Possible meeting topic?
>
> 2. I don't want to start a flame war, but could we set the reply-to
> address for the mailing-list to list at uphpu.org? We could then hit the
> reply button to respond to list e-mails.

Setting "reply-to" as "list at uphpu.org" is not possible with the current
mailing list system, whether or not is was desirable.

You will notice, however, that "reply-to-all" works to send the message
back to the entire group. (You have the option of removing your own
address, to avoid receiving duplicates.)

The current applicable headers are...

wade