meeting reminder: 20 April 2004 - XML

Wade Preston Shearer groups at anavidesign.com
Sat Apr 17 16:54:07 MDT 2004

XML

  PRESENTOR: Ray Hunter
  LOCATION: Alpine School District Offices
  ADDRESS: 575 N 100 E, American Fork, UT 84003
  TIME: 19:00 - 20:30
  MAP: mapquest

 From the South...
  Take the 5th East Exit from I-15, turn North (right) at the  end of
the off ramp. At the second light (State Street  -- roughly a mile),
turn West (left).  Follow State street for roughly .75 miles through a
"S" curve to the  next light (100 East) and turn North (right).  Travel
about a mile, through two lights, and the Alpine School  District
office building will be on the West (left) side  of the road just as
you  reach the crest of a small hill.

 From the North...
  Take the Highland I-15 exit and turn East (left) at the end  of the
off-ramp. Go about 5 miles until you reach the Alpine  Highway (also
labeled 5250  West, I think) turn South (right).  Travel about 4 miles
until you reach the Alpine School District  office building on the West
(right) side of the road -- you'll pass a cemetery  (on the West/right)
just before the district office.

Please RSVP