[UPHPU] A_Move_to_Block_Gmail_Service __

Matthew Frederico matt at ultrize.com
Wed Apr 14 15:57:00 MDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-04-14 at 16:26, Velda Christensen wrote:
> Did I come across as though I planned to use gmail?  I hope not.  I
> meant to add my 2 cents, which were:

Ah, no worries, I'm not griping AT YOU, I read what I sent, and I'm
having one of those days ... Seriously ..

My (poorly dished) point was I don't smoke because I know the health
risks.  Why not let google have their mail and access to it (its on
their server after all), not worry about it, and go on with life.

I choose not to smoke because I know of the risks inherent, I choose not
to gmail because of the risks.  Some people will enjoy a cigarette, some
people won't mind targeted ads and having their email read by a
computer.

At any rate. ..

I did work for Netpoint back in '97 to late '99.

Regards,

Matthew Frederico