[UPHPU] A_Move_to_Block_Gmail_Service __

jeffrey neslen jneslen at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 14 08:09:35 MDT 2004

I agree it is ridiculous, but there are stupid people
out there and I guess I am one of them when it comes
to telemarketers.... I do everything not to get
telemarketer calls, but somehow they still find my
number. "bastards!"
Nevertheless, those European laws sound good to me:-)

Jeff-
www.pixeltenchi.com

--- Wade Preston Shearer <groups at anavidesign.com>

http://www.wired.com/news/business/0,1367,63041,00.html