survey results

Wade Preston Shearer groups at anavidesign.com
Thu Apr 8 15:27:06 MDT 2004

Group:

Thanks to everyone that took the time to take the survey. We had
thirty-three people vote. Thanks also to Fred Larsen, David Turnbow,
and Velda Christensen for putting in some leg work looking for possible
locations.

It appears that the most convenient place for the group as a whole
would be North Lehi. We will continue to look for a location. In the
mean time our meetings will continue to be held at the Alpine School
District offices in American Fork.

Please continue to spread the word throughout our communities and
circle of friends about the group. It would be wonderful to see the
group continue to grow.

The survey results are up on the website...

	http://uphpu.org

wade