[UPHPU] Projects page for uphpu members

Wade Preston Shearer groups at anavidesign.com
Tue Apr 6 10:05:02 MDT 2004

>>> Install the google toolbar for internet explorer and then you can see
>>> it.
>>
>> Any other way? (I don't use Microsoft Windows or Microsoft Internet
>> Explorer.)
>
> Good for you! :) You're better off that way...
>
> And no, there's not really another way. Toolbars don't work in Mozilla
> and
> Opera.

I'm not interested in adding a toolbar anyway. All of the browsers that
I use already have a google search field built in next to the address
bar, by default. I find it strange that there is a browser out there
that is so far behind that it doesn't have this feature and requires
you to add it extra.