[UPHPU] Projects page for uphpu members

Mac Newbold mac at macnewbold.com
Tue Apr 6 10:02:16 MDT 2004

Today at 9:14am, Wade Preston Shearer said:

>> Install the google toolbar for internet explorer and then you can see
>> it.
>
>Any other way? (I don't use Microsoft Windows or Microsoft Internet
>Explorer.)

Good for you! :) You're better off that way...

And no, there's not really another way. Toolbars don't work in Mozilla and
Opera.

I'd be interested in this too... although... I bet we could reverse
engineer the network traffic the toolbar sends to find out what the
pagerank is, so that we could make a tool that would do the same thing. It
wouldn't be as nice as having it hooked into the browser, but you could at
least find out from the command line what a page's PageRank was.

Mac