[UPHPU] nuke and nuke-like sites

Brady Mitchell mydarb at comcast.net
Fri Apr 2 13:16:37 MST 2004

I'm currently searching for something to use as well, but am starting to
think that I'll be building a custom CMS for the project I'm working on.

One thing I'm doing is looking at the CMSes listed at
http://www.opensourcecms.com/ to get ideas for what features I want.  They
have quite a few listed, I have been most impressed with Mambo and Moodle so
far.  This site also gives you the chance to demo each of the CMSes they
have listed.

Brady