[UPHPU] the future of our mailinglist

John johnh at serverserv.com
Fri Nov 14 04:41:34 MST 2003

Gosh folks, I think we are missing one important option.  DNSEXIT.com
offers free dynamic dns.  Just put a perl script (I wrote my own PHP
script) and it updates ever so often.  You can even have it test your IP
and see if a change has been made and then update.  Not a big deal.  But
it's an option.

--
Thanks
John