[UPHPU] posting

Wade Preston Shearer groups at anavidesign.com
Fri Jul 25 15:43:36 MDT 2003

well... the problem is that i don't have time to configure it. the
other thing is that i only have one server... and that server is
running for different websites... two of my own and two for clients.
so.. i can't mess it up. i kind of like having my webserver(s) seperate
from my mail server(s).

so, yes... i am very open to discussion about how to improve out
situation and/or any ideas the group has about how we would like to do
things.

perhaps with some funds, we could get our own server and then we could
do whatever we want with it.

there are unlimited options... the problem is paying for them. i am
more than happy to host the groups website and run a mailing list on
the servers that i already have running. but, since that is not all
that i do on those servers, i would have to do a lot of
investigating/planning on what exactly the change would do... and what
effects it would have.

i think that my server already has qmail installed (sendmail is running
currently, i think). do mailing list features come as add-ons? or as
part of a mail-server? can you install it without affecting the a
current installation?