[UPHPU] project?

John Hardy johnh at everton.com
Fri Jul 25 14:55:25 MDT 2003

I have a knowledge base that I created over a year ago.  If you all think
you would like to take it apart and build a better, faster and stronger
(note the reference to Million Dollar Man. :)  That would be fine by me.
The knowledge base allows for guest access to search, and after login you
add records and delete records, etc.  I don't remember if I allowed you to
only delete your own, but if not it wouldn't be that hard to change,
because I do track who created it, and I also put in a field to add text
to the record.  I wanted this part because sometimes I need to know the
flow of a process and how I got there and not just a result.

So it's all yours if you want.

--
Thank you,
John Hardy