[UPHPU-jobs] Sr. Developer – PHP
brad at bradstewart.com
Wed Oct 15 14:42:24 MDT 2014
Hi Everyone, we are looking to fill a couple positions at our rapidly growing company. This one is geared a little more to the backend while the other(in a separate email) is more front end.
One Click Retail is a new Business Intel company filling in the gaps in e-commerce left open by syndicated data. Serving 100+ of the world’s top brands in Consumer Products, Beauty, Home Goods, etc; One Click helps manufactures across e-commerce run their businesses more effectively. A well-funded endeavor, our company is turning heads from industry experts of the largest, most sophisticated data companies in the world.
One Click Retail needs an expert who can help re-imagine an existing excel based product line into an interactive online experience. This is your chance to help build a powerful e-commerce analytics tool that is being used by Fortune 500 companies to make real decisions regarding their business. You won't be building a tool or product that no one will see or use. The product will continue to be developed with new features and add-ons and this position will be primarily responsible for the development of these features. This position will be working directly with the VP of Technology. To top it all off, we will entice you with snacks, beverages and foosball. With our great team of personable and professional people we harbor a “speak up and get it done right” philosophy.
One Click Retail is currently looking for a primarily backend developer with some front end skills. We need someone who is an expert in PHP and Laravel, and loves to take an idea or design and make it come to life. You can use any tools you like that aren’t Windows. ;)
• Expert PHP 5.5 Developer (Laravel experience is a plus)
• Strong MySQL skills
• Self-starter and self-motivated
• Creating and using RESTful APIs
• Beanstalkd experience
• System Administration Experience (Linux)
• Composer, Vagrant, Percona/Maria DB
• UX/UI Experience, Data visualizations, Interactive charts
• Web Scraping experience, PhantomJS, CuRL, Selenium
• We are generous by nature and very competitive.
• Won’t offend you with skimpy startup tech company wages.
• Snacks, beverages, foosball and the occasional BBQ lunch
• Sandy, Utah (remote work may be available as well)
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit their resume via email to: info at oneclickretail.com. Please include a brief description of why you are applying and some samples of your work, if available.
More information about the UPHPU-jobs