uphpu-jobs-postbot at uphpu.org
Mon Dec 16 14:34:33 MST 2013
Utah PHP Users Group job announcement
rrussell at edepoze.com
This position requires a talented and motivated web developer who will further develop and maintain a moderately complex cloud based application and associated web portal. The ideal candidate enjoys working in a small team environment, has a start up mentality, communicates well, and is excited by the opportunity to innovate.
* Design, implement and maintain user facing web interfaces.
* Contribute to design and maintenance of back-end APIs, Services and database systems.
* Participate in active program design and review
* Recognize product marketing requirements including target environments, performance criteria and competitive issues
* Conduct unit testing of product functionality. Troubleshoot moderately complex software applications. Research problems and provide acceptable resolutions.
* Take part in bug verification and release testing
Provide input and contribute to technical documentation
Working with PHP, HTML5, Node.js (including socket.io), and MySQL.
* Object-oriented development experience with PHP 5
* Linux, Apache, HTML (HTML5), and CSS experience
* Functional MySQL database design and development experience
* Understanding of the relation between the website front-end and underlying technologies like Apache, MySQL and networking
* Ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative and iterative programming environment
* Analytical skills with ability to quickly analyze functional problems and provide efficient code fixes
Bachelors Degree beneficial but not required
Competitive salary, stock options & full benefits package
More information about the UPHPU-jobs