[UPHPU-jobs] Sr. PHP Developer at eDepoze
uphpu-jobs-postbot at uphpu.org
Thu Aug 15 12:22:45 MDT 2013
Utah PHP Users Group job announcement
rrussell at edepoze.com
Sr. PHP Developer
$80,000 - $100,000
eDepoze is the provider of cloud-based electronic deposition software as a result of collaboration between a litigator who has taken and defended hundreds of depositions and an executive with deep experience delivering technology solutions to attorneys. The result is a powerful yet easy-to-use tool that delivers efficiency and cost-effectiveness while mirroring the tried-and-true deposition process that litigators have used for decades.
This position requires a talented and motivated PHP / LAMP Developer who will further develop and maintain a moderately complex cloud based application and associated web portal. The ideal candidate enjoys working in a small team environment, has a start up mentality, communicates well, and is excited by the opportunity to innovate.
* Design, implement and maintain back-end database systems, APIâs, and user facing web interfaces.
* Participate in active program design and review.
* Recognize product marketing requirements including target environments, performance criteria and competitive issues.
* Conduct unit testing of product functionality. Troubleshoot moderately complex software applications. * Research problems and provide acceptable resolutions.
* Take part in bug verification and release testing.
* Provide input and contribute to technical documentation.
* 5+ years of PHP object-oriented development experience; strong background with PHP 5
* Strong MySQL database design and development experience
* Must have an understanding of the relation between the website front-end and underlying technologies like Apache, MySQL and networking
* Ability to work in an agile, collaborative and iterative programming environment
* Analytical skills to be able to quickly analyze functional problems and provide efficient resolutions
* Bachelors Degree or higher in Computer Science or similar field
Competitive salary, stock options & full benefits package
More information about the UPHPU-jobs