[UPHPU-jobs] Senior Web Developer/Webmaster at Control4
uphpu-jobs-postbot at uphpu.org
Tue Mar 20 16:58:56 MDT 2012
Utah PHP Users Group job announcement
dbaker at control4.com
Senior Web Developer/Webmaster
$60,000 - $80,000
POSITION DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
We are looking for the best and brightest candidate to support our website efforts for www.control4.com, the Control4 dealer portal/site, knowledgebase, forums, and online dealer tools. This candidate should be able to think creatively and strategically while also proactively and effectively managing multiple projects, deadlines and internal and external teams effectively.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
* Maintain, monitor and support content on www.control4.com, the Control4 dealer portal/site, knowledgebase, forums, and online dealer tools.
* Working with Creative Services, drive content updates as needed to ensure fresh user experience on www.control4.com and dealer/portal site.
* Localization of the website into new languages.
* Regular analysis of web analytics data with, SEO, lead generation and executive teams to improve lead generation, content awareness and brand visibility.
* Working with Product Manager, Dealer Tools to create and roll out new dealer tools for global network of dealers.
* Be a brand evangelist of Control4 in all aspects of the website and user experience of online Control4 tools.
ITEMIZED DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
* Daily and weekly website content production and updates.
* Weekly and monthly Google Analytics website data analytics reports.
* Work with team â internal and external to deploy refreshed templates for web design, and new webtools such as international tools for translation, and international dealer locator.
* Work with IT on the implementation of the online ordering tool, currently in development.
* Work with Cloudwords to manage translation of website content into additional languages (French, German, Spanish) and others as defined by the Director of International Sales.
* Monitor the Control4 Dealer Forums.
* SEO keyword and title tag tuning with external SEO/Social Media team.
* Deploy and manage corporate Wordpress blog.
* Eloqua form and lead generation implementation with lead generation team.
NEEDED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Associates or Bachelorâs degree with minimum 1-3 years of programming experience.
* Proven written and verbal communication skills. Proofreading and editing content to be deployed to the website(s) will be functions of this position.
* Ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously, communicate deadlines and requirements clearly, and manage to deadlines is a critical function.
* Proficient in HTML, CSS, PHP, Adobe Creative Suite.
* Experience in SEO, SEM, PPC, analytics tools (Eloqua, Google Analytics), social media (Twitter, Facebook) and Wordpress.
* Understanding of user interaction and best practices for different web audience and segments.
* Strong written, verbal and analytical communications skills.
* Flexibility in working in various web programming languages.
* Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy.
* Hands-on, self-motivated and collaborative.
This is a full-time salaried position scheduled to work on-site in Draper, UT during regular business hours of 8:00 a.m. â 5:00 p.m., Monday â Friday.
A great work atmosphere and a competitive salary and benefits package come with the position.
More information about the UPHPU-jobs