[UPHPU-jobs] Quality Assurance Engineer at TaskEasy
uphpu-jobs-postbot at uphpu.org
Tue Dec 11 10:54:07 MST 2012
Utah PHP Users Group job announcement
Salt Lake City
kerry.peterson at taskeasy.com
Quality Assurance Engineer
TaskEasy(tm) is a Software-as-a-Service startup that is revolutionizing small businesses in the service industry. Our goal is to change the way property owners buy maintenance services while providing contractors with a unique set of business efficiency tools that fundamentally change the way they think about finding customers, managing their schedules, ensuring the quality of the work, and handling the back end drudgery of their business. We are looking for an outstanding Quality Assurance Engineer that is interested in joining a small team with very big aspirations to help us solve a number of extremely complicated workflow problems that no one has ever attempted to solve before for this industry.
Pay is negotiable is based on your experience.
- Creating test plans for all customer/contractor/admin internal and external workflows and all other operating workflows
- Execution of all test plans
- Troubleshooting all kinds of technical support issues with customers
- Proposing usability changes
- Ability to work in a dynamically changing environment with limited direction
Strongly requested skills:
- Previous startup experience
- Experience with Payment Processing and managing financial transactions and accounting workflows
- 2+ years Agile experience
- Some technical writing aptitude
- Experience testing web-based applications
- Constructing and executing test plans
Competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance.
More information about the UPHPU-jobs