[UPHPU-jobs] Junior Web /Systems Developer at Hubbard Radio
uphpu-jobs-postbot at uphpu.org
Tue Sep 13 09:42:46 MDT 2011
Utah PHP Users Group job announcement
mrawlings at hbi.com
Junior Web /Systems Developer
Hubbard Radio's Corporate Digital Department is hiring a PHP Developer to work in the fast-paced media industry. The Digital Department is responsible for researching, implementing, and supporting innovative solutions for Hubbard Radio's websites in media markets across the country. Responsibilities include working with advanced web technology and helping five media markets grow and innovate their digital media products. The work produced will be seen by millions of people. Strong experience working in PHP, MySQL, XML, CSS, HTML and Linux are required.
- 2+ years experience developing and maintaining web applications using PHP, MySQL, and XML in an open source Linux environment.
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot complex problems quickly.
- Ability to work well under pressure and under tight deadlines.
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Work effectively in a team environment and project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- Maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients.
- Consistently work hours required. Work more when required to meet deadlines including weekends, holidays, evenings, etc.
- Ability to work odd hours as needed to respond to emergency situations
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Experience with PHP Frameworks (Zend), WordPress configuration and plugins, Version Control (Git), Continuous Integration, SimpleXML.
- Mobile application development experience.
- Linux system administration and networking.
- Web design experience.
Please contact mrawlings at hbi.com for more information about this position and our benefits package.
More information about the UPHPU-jobs