[UPHPU-jobs] Software Engineer at InsideSales.com
uphpu-jobs-postbot at uphpu.org
Wed Nov 9 11:07:27 MST 2011
Utah PHP Users Group job announcement
dfuller at insidesales.com
$70,000 - $90,000
Overview: We are looking for talented Software Engineers to develop the next-generation technologies for which we've become the industry leader. In addition to revolutionizing sales automation and lead management technologies, we use our world-class programming skills to innovate in a number of other areas as well. Our projects include working on cutting edge HA telephony systems, advanced information-retrieval algorithms, massive scalability and storage solutions, and large-scale applications that enrich the user experience. InsideSales.com provides extensive training, along with a rewarding career track, for those driven to succeed.
About Us: Our hosted software is designed to help companies who primarily use the telephone and Web to qualify sales leads and close deals. Over the last eight years, we have been awarded multiple honors for our efforts in transforming the lead-response industry.
Contact: Submit your resume to careers at insidesales.com.
* Experience developing/designing large software systems.
* Experience in distributed computing, information retrieval, and data mining.
* 2-5+ years LAMP experience using OO PHP as part of main job description--not just a basic knowledge or side projects.
* Experience working on cross-browser platforms. CSS and HTML knowledge within MVC frameworks. Working knowledge of UI frameworks and template engines.
* Experience writing, optimizing and diagnosing queries using MySQL database systems.
* HTML 5 UI design
* Objective C, Android or other mobile development
* Hadoop or HPCC
* Machine Learning - ANN algorithm design
* Master-Master/Master Slave MySQL query optimization
* HA Federated DB Systems design and optimization
* FLEX, Flash and Adobe AIR platform
* Data Visualization and reporting systems
* Smarty Template Engine
* HA Telephony systems and architecture
* Asterisk or FreeSwitch
* BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or Physics from top university (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience - meaning minimum 6 years work experience).
Benefits: medical, dental, vacation, gym membership
More information about the UPHPU-jobs