[UPHPU-jobs] Jr. Programmer at EduTrek LLC
uphpu-jobs-postbot at uphpu.org
Fri May 13 14:40:55 MDT 2011
Utah PHP Users Group job announcement
careers3 at edutrek.com
$40,000 - $60,000
The main responsibilities of this position will be to develop, test, manage and support web-based applications that we use internally to interface with our partners. Tasks include: configuring the system for new partners, performing updates to the system configurations as required by our partners. System updates can be repetitive and require a high level or accuracy.
- Ability to communicate well with others
- Strong problems solving skills.
- Self motivated and disciplined.
- Ability to repeatedly execute a predefined set a procedures without deviation or modification while maintaining a high level of quality.
- 2+ years professional experience developing and maintaining business-class Web apps.
- Strong foundation in PHP, MySQL.
- Experience programming on Apache & Unix/Linux systems using LAMP.
- Experience with MySQL schema and relational structures.
- SOAP, XML, cURL, YAML
Comfortable with the following development environment:
- Windows 7
- Bash shell
Health, dental, 401k, PTO.
More information about the UPHPU-jobs