[UPHPU-jobs] Sr PHP/MySQL Developer at SkyVantage
uphpu-jobs-postbot at uphpu.org
Thu Mar 10 15:01:17 MST 2011
Utah PHP Users Group job announcement
jobs at skyvantage.com
Sr PHP/MySQL Developer
SkyVantage is a leading airline software and web-based company with multiple fast-growing brands serving airlines and consumer audiences all over the world. SkyVantage is privately held and has enjoyed steady growth over the last seven years in the aviation industry.
Please find out about us before applying, we're a unique and small company with big expectations. We expect employees to have fulfilling personal lives where family comes first. You donât need to ask permission for time off (just let management know and work it out with your development team). Get your job done, take initiative, do great work, and you'll fit in very nicely here.
We are looking for the BEST: PHP / MySQL Developer, this is a unique opportunity to work in the aviation industry and to travel the world.
* 30 day trial period on contract basis, leading to full time.
* Employment contract
* Location: Riverton, UT. Must live within a reasonable Riverton commute.
* International travel required (6-10 days each quarter)
* See us on Twitter and Facebook
* Participate in the continued development of our airline software including status meetings and mapping out development.
* Communicate with existing customers regarding new project development, including specifications and documentation.
* Take part in the ongoing development of our products including implementing new features, finding and fixing bugs, and communicating with other systems.
*Excellent Communication Skills
*4+ years of PHP web development experience
*Proven experience working in a LAMP environment.
*Experience with Source Control Tools, such as Subversion
*Experience with relational database design and development
*Ability to write functions, triggers, and queries to MySQL
*SOAP / Web Services
*Must be able to pass a DHS/TSA background check
MS Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
AMAZING WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PERKS:
* Competitive salary DOE
* Friendly work environment
* Profit Sharing and Bonus Program
* Health Incentives
* Big Screen / PS3 / Netflix for down time
More information about the UPHPU-jobs