[UPHPU-jobs] Marketing Website Developer at Western Governors University
uphpu-jobs-postbot at uphpu.org
Fri Jul 23 16:47:00 MDT 2010
Utah PHP Users Group job announcement
Western Governors University
Salt Lake City, UT
ahudson at wgu.edu
Marketing Website Developer
$40,000 - $60,000
The Marketing Website Developer will have two or more years experience in developing web-based applications. This position is responsible for development, testing, implementing and maintaining the Drupal based WGU marketing website. The position will report to the Online Marketing Manager and work directly with senior management in the development and implementation of website edits and development of additional web development projects. Job duties include:
* Developing new Drupal CSS design templates from Photoshop documents
* Implementing and customizing Drupal modules using PHP
* Develop and implement web forms using Java, SOAP, REST, XML, HTTP, and other web technologies
* Assist in the creation, development and implementation of web design testing plans
* Deliver high quality projects on time, through ability to design architecture, write high-quality code, and execute effective unit tests
* Be a team player that is able to communicate and manage relationships effectively with marketing and IT staff
Please apply online at:
Strong knowledge of CSS, HTML, XML, and PHP; and ability to plan and prioritize own workload with deadlines. Special preference will be given to candidates with experience in Drupal, Java based applications, web services, Solaris, and SQL. Bachelor's degree in related field preferred but not required.
Minimum qualifications include at least two years of PHP and website development experience.
Full benefits provided.
More information about the UPHPU-jobs