[UPHPU-jobs] Web Applications Developer at DigiCert, Inc.
Jeff J. Snider
uphpu-jobs-postbot at uphpu.org
Wed Jul 14 14:00:00 MDT 2010
Utah PHP Users Group job announcement
Jeff J. Snider
jeff.snider at digicert.com
Web Applications Developer
One of the best kept secrets in Utah Valley is looking for a great programmer to join its development team. DigiCert is a stable, profitable certification authority (we issue digital certificates that are used to secure websites with SSL/TLS encryption).
* Expert knowledge of LAMP, especially the M and P. The more experience the better.
* Can write clean HTML and CSS, familiar with Web Standards
* Know how to write secure code. Should know about web security and common security flaws in software.
* Know how to write efficient code. How to troubleshoot problems, and how to
optimize code that needs it.
* You are self-motivated, manage your time well, and get things done.
* You pride yourself on building solutions that are both elegant and
* You don't need much handholding or supervision to be productive.
* You are a quick learner. We want someone to hit the ground running, learn
our existing system, and start getting stuff done.
* You work well with others, regardless of their position of authority.
* Familiarity with version control systems
* Broad experience: other programming languages, OS platforms, web
* Nunchucks, computer hacking skills --we're looking for someone "Dynamite"
with a good sense of humor
Compensation: As awesome as you are, and a little bit more (please provide
us with your salary expectations)
Benefits: group health insurance, etc. (we can describe them all if we call
More information about the UPHPU-jobs