[UPHPU-jobs] Junior Systems Administrator at Alliance Health Networks
uphpu-jobs-postbot at uphpu.org
Wed Aug 18 17:35:03 MDT 2010
Utah PHP Users Group job announcement
Alliance Health Networks
Downtown Salt Lake City
jobs at alliancehealth.com
Junior Systems Administrator
<b>Alliance Health Networks is looking for a Junior Systems Administrator</b>
Are you looking for a fun place to work where flip-flops, shorts and t-shirts are not only allowed, but welcomed? Do you have a passion for everything technical? Great. We need you.
Our company has doubled in size (people and revenue) in the last year (though we have been around since 2002). We are now expanding our technology team to include a talented, forward-thinking, strategic, well-rounded, motivated, professional junior systems administrator. This person will help define and shape one of the most exciting growing platforms today in the healthcare industry.
Alliance Health is a well-capitalized, profitable and established leader in the high-growth healthcare category. We're currently building and operating some of the largest and fastest growing social health communities on the web.
- At least 1-2 years of UNIX/Linux systems administration experience
- Proficient in Windows OS administration, maintenance, installation, configuration and fundamentals of system security
- 1-2 years of server, LAN and WLAN support experience.
- Experience with Bash scripting or dynamic languages such as PHP, Perl or Ruby
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Having experience with VoIP and working with Asterisk is a plus
- Experience with tools such as Nagios, Snort, Nessus or Nmap is also a plus
- Must have a good attitude and a self starter mentality.
- Have the ability to help and assist others as needed to troubleshoot technical issues.
- Desire to learn new technologies, develop new skills and work with an experience talented team.
- Sense of humor: practical jokes, referrals for funny YouTube videos and impersonations of political figures and pop stars appreciated.
- Passion for good quality work and attention to detail.
- Four weeks of paid time off per year
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Great team, atmosphere and working environment
- Health, Dental, Vision coverage
More information about the UPHPU-jobs