[UPHPU-jobs] Lead PHP Developer at B3 Staffing
uphpu-jobs-postbot at uphpu.org
Thu Nov 20 15:13:28 MST 2008
Utah PHP Users Group job announcement
N. Salt Lake
brad at b3staffing.com
Lead PHP Developer
$70,000 - $90,000
- PHP (advanced level) (minimum 4 years)
- MYSQL (advanced level) (minimum 4 years)
- Apache (minimum 4 years)
- Linux (minimum 2 years preferred)
- Experience with CVS or similar version control system.
- Advanced knowledge of web programming languages, servers, ftp, etc.
- Strong communication & people skills.
- Ability to deliver under deadlines.
Additional Skills that would be considered Favorable:
- Java (minimum 2 years preferred)
- Web Services
They have 1,000 employees and are looking for a lead Web Developer. In addition to PHP skills they really needs a leader, someone who can mentor others. This is a casual work environment, but professional methodology to the development life-cycle. These are large enterprise applications.
More information about the UPHPU-jobs