[UPHPU-jobs] Dell Technical Support Rep at Teleperformance USA
uphpu-jobs-postbot at uphpu.org
Wed Jun 11 11:17:32 MDT 2008
Utah PHP Users Group job announcement
1991 So 4650 W Salt Lkae UT 84104
john.duran at teleperformance.com
Dell Technical Support Rep
$10,000 - $30,000
* Have 6 months call center experience or something comparable?
* Love Computers?
* Have experience in repairing hardware and software issues?
* Enjoy building computers?
* Work on computers to unwind from a busy day?
* Have A+ certification or other industry certifications?
* Do you want to get paid to become A+ certified?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Teleperformance wants to speak with you. Founded in 1993, Teleperformance has grown to be the largest contact center outsourcers in the U.S. market. We pride ourselves on quality for our clients and employees. We are committed to helping you develop your skills and become successful in your career with us. We're looking for Technical gurus with experience in:
* Fielding technically complex inbound calls
* Assessing needs of caller in a timely manner and instruct how to correct technical problem
* Resolving issues and complex problems with hardware and software
* Working in a fast paced environment
* Accurately targeting problems and know which situations to escalate up
* Takes responsibility for all problem resolutions
Teleperformance and one of Americaâs leading computer companies have partnered to create an over the phone Technical Support program. We're currently looking for Technical Support Specialists who love computers and will have:
* 6 months technical support experience in a high-volume setting or something comparable.
* A+ certification or other industry certifications.
* Expert knowledge of service procedures.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work independently.
* Experience in taking ownership and solving problems.
* Competitive wages
* If you are already A+ certified you qualify for our $1000 sign on BONUS!
More information about the UPHPU-jobs