[UPHPU-jobs] PHP/MySQL Ninja at Code Greene
uphpu-jobs-postbot at uphpu.org
Fri Apr 11 15:08:50 MDT 2008
Utah PHP Users Group job announcement
44 Exchange Place, SLC, 84111 (Downtown Salt Lake City)
info at codegreene.com
$50,000 - $70,000
We are a small web development shop located in downtown Salt Lake City, and
we're looking for PHP/MySQL ninjas (developers) for 1-2 part-time or
full-time positions we're opening.
We are also interested in talking to some contractors who have expertise in
Linux clustering, high availability, and load balancing for a long-term
project, if you or someone you know is interested in that. This wouldn't be
full-time right away, but could potentially go that way.
Some reasons our current developers like our firm:
* We set aside time each day (other than lunch) to play games
* We have Foosball, pool, ping pong, air hockey, darts, xbox, Nintendo
(yes, the old school kind), and a 61-inch HDTV with surround sound
* Our office is really big, you'll get a lot of space
* The team is really cool, we all get along (even during Nerf wars)
* We can be flexible with your schedule part time or full time
* You can come and go when you want
* You can dress how you want
* No hidden cameras or big brother evil tactics, we trust our guys
* We eventually want to work on our own internal projects, like Google does
* Our pay is competitive or better than most, including full health
insurance benefits for your family, and a great profit sharing program
PHP and MySQL primarily, but we use a whole lot of related technologies and skill sets.
Most successful applicants have had 3+ years of relevant experience. A college degree, particularly one in Computer Science, helps too.
Awesome "intangibles", great work environment and team, competitive pay, full health insurance (including family), profit sharing program, paid time off starts with 5 vacation days per year, 3 sick days per year, and 9-10 paid holidays per year. Position is salaried, but overtime is compensated with comp time (extra paid time off).
Oh, and at least 10Mbps up/down internet connection directly into XMission's switch from the office, and free colocation of a personal server if you want.
More information about the UPHPU-jobs