[UPHPU-jobs] Flash Developer
sthayne at summitmediagroupllc.com
Tue Nov 6 19:08:54 MST 2007
*Company*: Summit Media Group
*Location*: Park City, UT 84098
*Salary/Wage*: 50,000.00 - 65,000.00 USD /year negotiable with annual
*Status*: Full Time, Employee
*Job Category*: Design/Development
*Relevant Work Experience*: 3+ to 5 Years
*Career Level*: Experienced (Non-Manager)
SUMMIT MEDIA's primary focus is to design, develop, manufacture,
install, operate and maintain the proprietary Comple-TV system.
Comple-TV is an Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) system which allows
consumers to select, on an on-demand basis, movies from an extensive
menu of titles. It also provides cable and digital satellite programming
and interactive entertainment services such as high speed Internet
access, television Internet access, digital music, youth/kids
programming, gaming, targeted advertising and informational applications.
*Summit Media Group is in search of a creative, talented, and dedicated
flash developer to join our Development team. This position is
responsible for developing, debugging, and mantaining web applications.
On a typical project you will be asked to follow established development
direction or develop visual concepts and designs that reflect the
requirements and brand guidelines. The ideal candidate is one who can
balance great design with reality and offer creative solutions to meet
requirements and deadlines.
- Design and production of GUI.
- Design and production of advertisment banneres.
- Proficient with Actionscript 2
- Proficient with loading xml into flash
- Proficient with object oriented programming
- Proficient with loading external action script files
- Ability to give and take constructive feedback
- Ability to multi-task while managing to project deadlines
- Ability to interact with diverse groups of technical and
- Ability to collaborate with a team or work autonomously
- Creative problem solver
- Strong interest in working in a creative, fast paced,
- Self-motivated and speedy
More information about the UPHPU-jobs