[UPHPU-jobs] PHP Manager Logan Utah
Jwright at perelson.com
Wed Sep 27 17:29:00 MDT 2006
I have another position open in Logan Utah. The position is for a Web
The WDM must have experience engineering, developing, and maintaining
web platforms. This person must have an expert understanding of core web
development languages such as Perl, PHP, and Java as well as Object
Oriented development methodologies. This person must also have an expert
understanding of relational database design, XML, SQL, and complex
queries. The WDM should have a good understanding of the Linux, system
administration procedures, networking fundamentals, and standard data
security procedures and practices.
* Manage the Development team, including 2 Web Developers and 1
* Conduct training and skill building with the Development Team.
* Work with the IT Director to set goals for the department as
well as individual team members.
* Assist in managing the full cycle of development including
requirements gathering, design, development, implementation and
* Responsible for producing complete and thorough Product
* Responsible for test execution and defect tracking of
developed applications while moving development projects through the QA
process and on to successful deployment.
* Work with QA Engineers to create testing plans and
methodology, advocate for the simplification of the users experience,
and, through ongoing testing, carry the responsibility of assessing the
readiness of the product being developed.
* Track and report project progress to the IT Director.
* Responsible for maintaining and updating all documentation
related to developed applications.
* Stay informed of new developments and trends in the web
* Stay informed of new developments and trends in web
If you are interested in this position send me an email.
Prince, Perelson & Associates
More information about the UPHPU-jobs