[UPHPU-jobs] Job Posting
amyh at mediarain.com
Thu Nov 2 16:25:53 MST 2006
User-Interface Development Specialist
mediaRAIN, a eight-year-old a full service marketing agency/web
development company, has an immediate opening for a full-time
User-Interface Development Specialist who loves standard’s based
front-end web development.
mediaRAIN offers salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
and a fun, hard-working environment. Benefits include casual dress, paid
vacation, certification, 401k, and insurance benefits.
* Developing templates, page layouts, validation.
* Rapid-prototyping and converting wireframes into code.
* Good eye for design with attention to cross-browser compatibility.
* Emphatic about usability/standards.
* Thrive in team environment and enjoy working with others.
* Excellent communicator.
* Experience with Dreamweaver.
* Strong command of W3C Standards
* Strong command of HTML/CSS
* Knowledge of or a deep desire to learn PHP and MySql.
*$30,000-$50,000 annually depending on experience and capabilities
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send your resume (preferably with
cover-letter, or other self-introduction) to Gary Rogers
(jobs at mediarain.com). If you have any questions concerning the position,
please contact Gary via the previous email address, or via phone
Headquartered in Orem, Utah, mediaRAIN was established in 1999 as an
organization dedicated to providing comprehensive solutions for clients
looking for advanced web application development, interactive media,
creative and marketing services. mediaRAIN has provided solutions for
multiple clients, including Novell, FranklinCovey, NextPage, Utah
Community Credit Union, among others. Call mediaRAIN at (801) 802-6464,
or visit www.mediarain.com <http://mediarain.com/> for more information.
mediaRAIN t 801.802.6464 f 801.802.6463
More information about the UPHPU-jobs