[UPHPU-jobs] PHP Developers
emily at cognizo.com
Tue Jul 11 14:24:11 MDT 2006
One of our clients in Las Vegas is looking for 4 full time PHP
Developers (I know this isn't really a local employment opportunity, but
maybe it's close enough)! The client is willing to cover some relocation
expenses and the interview process is 100% over the phone. The client
will conduct a brief phone interview and will then send the candidate a
programming quiz to complete at home. Their decision will be heavily
based on the candidate's performance on the quiz. The following is the
• 3 to 5 years experience or ability to develop at a Senior Programmer
• College Degree in CS preferred but not required if more than 3 years
• Strong SQL and PHP skills.
• Additional languages (C, C++, Perl, Python) beneficial.
• Strong understanding of CVS and Subversion.
• Must be able to write and debug advanced SQL queries.
• Strong understanding of advanced Object Oriented Programming principles.
• Able to solve complex, multi-dimensional problems.
• Can produce documentation of concept including Flow charts and API
• Understanding of Internet services such as SOAP, XMLRPC, WDDX, etc.
• Understanding of networking protocols such as HTTP, TCP/IP.
• Develop a particular project from start to finish. Use standard
libraries. Implement changes to keep project in line with overall
technical direction of company.
• Work with other Developers to insure compatibility with core libraries
and exposed services.
• Independent worker able to meet deadlines.
Salary is dependent on experience. If interested, please send your
resume in Word format to emily at cognizo.com or call Emily at 952-417-0067
x2. Thank you!
Cognizo Technologies, Inc.
10501 Wayzata Blvd., Suite 100
Minnetonka, MN 55305
p: (952) 417-0067 x2
f: (952) 417-0068
c: (952) 465-6544
e: emily at cognizo.com
More information about the UPHPU-jobs