Wanted, PHP, Linux, Open Source SME in Salt Lake City,
Matt J Stanek
mstanek at uhc.com
Wed Aug 9 11:14:10 MDT 2006
Web Application Developer EDI – 159447
Ingenix, a UnitedHealth Group company, is one of the largest health care
information and research companies in the industry. No one competitor
offers the same breadth of products and services as Ingenix. In fact, our
competitors strive to copy what we have done. We offer the most
comprehensive set of data, technology and analytic capabilities. The power
of our products and services help customers leverage information assets,
enhance clinical and financial insight, increase the quality of health
care delivery and administration and improve cost management.
Designing, coding, debugging, documenting and supporting efficient and
effective computer applications and tools consistent with established
specifications and business requirements.
· Key contributor in requirements definition of most complex
· Works at highest technical advisory level on the most difficult
analysis and design assignments.
· Leads establishment of systems development protocols and / or
selection of systems management approaches involving major company
· Works with business partners to document complex company-wide
acceptance test plans.
· Schedule, assign, direct, review and perform related follow-up and
work coordination activities with others on technical team.
· Perform advisory role on complex projects.
· Plan, organize and lead technical aspects of large scale projects
to successful conclusion.
· Perform general management functions in the absence of area
· This position is considered a senior technical subject matter
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
· Extensive experience in complex projects with division or
· Possession of broad understanding of company business issues and
their integration with broad and complex information systems applications.
· Effective communication skills, leadership skills, presentation
skills, problem-solving skills, project management skills, teaming skills
and organizational skills.
Salary is dependent on experience. Full benefits available.
Please feel free to review and apply to this position by visiting our
website (http://www.unitedhealthgroup.com) and searching for Job #159447
in our careers section. And/or please email me your resume at the email
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer
Executive Sourcing Specialist
UnitedHealth Group - Recruitment Services
mstanek at uhc.com
This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or
proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to
which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended
recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.
More information about the UPHPU-jobs