[UPHPU-jobs] PHP Developer
thinbegin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 19:53:01 MDT 2006
IT Group, LLC is currently looking for engineers with solid programming
fundamentals plus experience programming database driven web applications
using PHP, Apache, and MySQL in a Linux environment (LAMP). Solid experience
with PHPLib, PHP 4 & 5, session management, use of classes and modular style
programming. It is also important for the right candidate to have a solid
complex tables, and manipulating application user interfaces, etc.
- PHP (advanced level) (minimum 4 years)
- MYSQL (advanced level) (minimum 4 years)
- Linux (minimum 2 years preferred)
- Experience with CVS or similar version control system.
- Advanced knowledge of web programming languages, servers, ftp, etc.
- Strong communication & people skills.
- Ability to deliver under deadlines.
Additional Skills that would be considered Favorable:
- Java (minimum 2 years preferred)
- Web Services
- resume with cover letter
- code/website examples or references.
- salary history/requirements.
Submit to: jim.anderson at techiegroup.com
More information about the UPHPU-jobs