[UGAF] Monthly Mingle Invitation

Angie Wingert angie at ridge-creative.com
Wed Sep 26 11:01:42 MDT 2007

Hello everyone!

I want to invite you to a casual, no-charge, get-together for
creative professionals and students. Spread the word and I hope to
see you there.

Thanks! Angie

If you have trouble reading the JPEG (because I'm a designer and not
technical at all) here's the text:

The Utah Advertising Federation invites you to "Monthly Mingle"

WHEN: 	Thursday, October 4, 5:00-7:30 pm (or so)

WHAT: 	A casual after-work get-together that gives us a chance to
meet others in town doing the same thing and get to know each other.
No pressure, no agenda, no reservations required. There's no
admission, just buy your own food and drinks if you want them. Bring
along other creatives and spread the word.

WHO: 	All creatives are invited, regardless of profession, student
status, UAF affiliation, or political leanings.

WHERE: 	Club Orange, 533 South 500 West, SLC. Club Orange is a
private club for members. (On east side of street, enter 500 W from
500 South.)

MORE INFO: Utahadfed.com or UAF office 801.355.9001

Angie Wingert  |  Ridgeline Creative Design  |  669 S 800 E, SLC UT
84102  |  801.671.0862  |  www.ridge-creative.com  |  angie at ridge-
creative.com