[UGAF] September gathering this Wednesday!

Wade Preston Shearer lists at wadeshearer.com
Mon Sep 24 17:03:17 MDT 2007

All,

Don't forget! We will be meeting this Wednesday night to tour the new
atelier.180 gallery. For those that are new, we meet each month on
the fourth Wednesday, at seven o’clock. The gallery is located at 328
West 200 South.

“Located in the heart of the Art District in Downtown Salt Lake,
Atelier.180, specializing in local artists, brings together many
mediums and styles from painting and photography to sculpture and
pottery pleasing to all artistic palettes. We host traditional
landscapes, wildlife, and portraits while also delivering highly
contemporary and cutting-edge art forms such as spray art and pop art.”

“With over 20 artists to choose from, Atelier.180 gives you an ideal
gallery to select art pieces for every aspect of your life. Our
emerging and established artists strive to provide you with
beautiful, original works of art to appreciate everywhere from your
home to your office. These artists have won an array of awards for
their works and truly represent a fine collection of local art.”

Sincerely,

Wade Preston Shearer
Utah Graphic Artists Forum