[UGAF] Critiques

Angie Wingert angie at ridge-creative.com
Fri Jun 29 15:26:38 MDT 2007

That's not it. You've just gotten so much input. It's been good
input, but I didn't know if you wanted more. (also didn't realize you
didn't receive any on this)

  This is actually my favorite. It makes me feel tranquil while
speaking to the concept of teaching without apples and chalkboards. I
love that word in that font, particularly the q. I might experiment
with a very light version of the font in part of the word. The top
illustration is my favorite. I might introduce white into the
illustration, perhaps in the area surrounding the brain. You never
know until you try though.

Good work. I think it just gets stronger.

Angie Wingert  |  Ridgeline Creative Design  |  669 S 800 E, SLC UT
84102  |  801.671.0862  |  www.ridge-creative.com  |  angie at ridge-
creative.com